Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello World

My name is Madeline "Maddy" Marie. I was born on Friday, December 14th at 6:43pm at the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore. It took a while for me to come out and I wasn't really ready as it was nice and cozy inside my mommy. But they finally coaxed me out in to the world so here I am.

I've only been on the outside for a week but I'm already making trouble for my mommy and daddy. On Monday I peed on daddy while he was changing me. I spend most of my days sleeping so I'm nice and awake at night when mommy and daddy are trying to sleep. This morning I got daddy again, except as he was holding me to dry out from cleaning the pee off of me, I gave him a number 2 all over his arm and leg. I thought it was funny.

Well, that's all I have for now, time for a nap.

No comments: