Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Daddy had a bike race today. Just like all his other races this year, it rained. I don't mind the rain (mommy keeps me dry), but today there was thunder and lightning. The race was stopped for a while and Daddy got real sad while he watched the rain from the back of the car.Now inside the car Mommy and I had a blast. She always brings something for me to do. I had my rings (my favorite)...
And my bug and Square Man. Somewhere is my little monkey...I think I may be sitting on him.

Mommy always has her camera at the race. We played peek-a-boo in the car. I see you!

After the race, Mommy went and picked up my new van (yes, I said MY new van, without me she would still be driving her old Subaru). I'll post pictures later.Bye bye for now!

No comments: