Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miss Julie

So my mom's friend, Miss Julie, is moving to Wisconsin. They used to be roommates back in Catonsville. Miss Julie is really fun. She came to see me and sang to me when I was a tiny baby (She sings a LOT better than mommy, she used to sing in a band). She has two kids Liam and Ava...twins! She has given me lots of things, like the outfit I'm wearing in this picture. Can you believe I'm only four weeks old here?!?!

So anyway, last week, Miss Julie and Miss Mary came over for a farewell dinner. We all got some clothes and I got a new toy. It's really fun. It's a jungle with animals and when you put them in their home they make sounds. The lion roars and the bird sings. The bird is my favorite! I'm not sure is you can see the toy too well in these pics, but you can see how much fun I'm having. Also, the outfit is also courtesy of Miss Julie.
Does this shirt make my belly look big???

I really like the fence piece so I can chew on it since all my teeth are coming in at once!

1 comment:

Brad, Julie, Liam and Ava said...

I'm so honored to be a part of your blog! I'm glad Maddy likes the jungle. We miss you all!

Julie