Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Love Playgrounds!

I love hanging out at any playground. We went to my daddy's 'cross race last Saturday and they had this huge playground. Nanny and Pappy met us there. Pappy took me up real high.
And across a bridge...
To the slide!
Then Nanny caught me! I even went all the way up to the big spiral slide all by myself!
Pappy pushed me so high on the swing, my mommy couldn't watch anymore:)
Daddy did not have such a good day racing...poor Daddy:(
On Sunday, Mommy took me to Emma's birthday party. Emma lives next door and plays with me alot. She has horses and had them at her party. I went horseback riding for the first time. Mommy took lots of pictures, but then erased them all before she downloaded them. I think Mommy's brain is being sucked out by the baby in her belly! I should be able to post a video of me on a horsey soon though!

Later!

No comments: