Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Months Already!

Leah turned two months old on Wednesday. I know what happens when you turn two months...you get lots of shots. Poor Leah, that's why she has this frightened look on her face at the doctors office. Leah was 12 pounds 1.8 ounces, 23 inches long and her head was 38.5 cm. When I was two months old I was also 23 inches, but I was only 9 pounds 4 ounces and my head was 38cm.
When she got home and took a long nap, she was much happier.
Check out her shirt...
'Here comes trouble'...understatement of the year! Hehe!
Leah is now sleeping in her crib and no longer needs her bassinet. So I thought I would try it out. Other that the fact that my legs hang over, I found it quite comfy.
In case you were wondering, that is my Ravens jersey. I've been carrying it around all week. What can I say, it's got a great tag!

No comments: