Sunday, February 28, 2010

Me, Leah and Halina

My new favorite thing is painting. Nanny showed me how to use a paint brush. I also like finger painting. Check out my beautiful artwork!
I was careful at first, but it didn't last long. I used four colors: red, yellow, blue and green.
Believe it or not , all the paint came off me and my clothes! Mommy was happy.In other news, Leah turned three months old. Mommy and Daddy don't take as many pictures of her that they did of me:) I wonder why...maybe I'm just more photogenic.
Leah is very cute. Check out the look on her face.
She is wondering why Mommy is taking her picture and not feeding her!
My best friend, Halina, turned two! She had a big party with lots of kids!
I had fun on the seesaw with the new friends I met there!
Do you like my fancy hat? It says 'fun to be one', but I'm really two!
Then we had yummy Elmo cupcakes. It had bright red frosting that got everywhere. But once again it came off me and out of my clothes. Maybe Mommy is just a laundry whiz (NOT)!

No comments: