Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost Heaven


Mommy took off a few days and we went to visit our Auntie Gail in WV. We were also visiting our Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Paul! They were in Maryland for Leah's baptism. We followed them to Auntie Gail's which was fun, especially at the rest stops when I could use the trailer's potty!
Of course, little Leah came along too. Mommy had to give her a bath in the kitchen sink!
She was having so much fun.
And then got distracted by the dog walking by. She is so close to sitting up without falling over. And let me tell you the girl can eat some food. Cheerios, puffs, pattypan squash, sweet potato fries, chicken, steak, you name it! Watch you fingers! She's got three teeth and she's not afraid to use them!
We went to the big pool where my cousins work a couple of days. But they got me my own pool for the backyard! It was so much fun. The water was cold on the first day!
I stole Leah's float!
And it flipped over on me!
We got our picture taken with Auntie Gail and Uncle Brian. These are outside their house. Way behind us are where the cows come! MOOOOOOOO!
Uncle Brian is kinda goofy!
Here is us with Uncle Paul and Aunt Nancy (or Miss Ancy as I like to call her). They had their trailer right there at Auntie Gail's house. I love that!
They are alot of fun too!
Next stop, the beach!

No comments: