Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall is Here!

We went to Clark Elioak's Farm last weekend. It's alot of fun. There's a petting farm, really cool stuff to play on and then we get to pick pumpkins. Here are some goats. Mommy was having a hard time seeing them, so I had to point them out.
They were so cute.
They ate right out of my hand!
Theses are the little baby goats.
They had funny little lambs too. I tried to climb in the fence with this one, but someone told me I wasn't allowed.
This one was really soft!
I was not so keen on this ostrich.
Leah likes all the animals!
I went on a horsey ride.
This was the biggest horsey they had. I'm not afraid.Here's me and Papa Bear.
And the dish ran away with the spoon!
Here's a preview of what I'll look like in school in about three years. I hope I grow into the desk.
Then we went to the pumpkin patch. Leah had so many choices.
I had no problem picking out my pumpkin, but remember, this was my third time picking out a pumpkin.Poor Leah, I remember it being really hard the first time.
Since I'm the big sister, I helped her out.
Of course, she pick the one with the longest stem. Doesn't she look proud??

No comments: