Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sisters

Mommy loves the idea of having two girls. I'm sure Daddy does too, but sometimes he thinks about Leah and I as teenagers and he shudders. Chill, Daddy, there's many more years of us just being dependent kids before we are bratty teens!
Anyway, Mommy loves to dress Leah and I alike...and make us take pictures together.
But Leah can be a wily one.
She's hard to hold onto sometimes.
She's like a doll, but she doesn't listen as well.
Mommy says if Leah falls off the couch, I'll be in trouble. I don't think she really means that though.
Leah is standing now all of the time. Sometimes she just stands in the middle of the room.
She babbles alot and maybe says Dada and Mama, but it's debatable.
I do know that she falls alot. I seem to remember falling alot around this age too!
This is my new 'cheese' smile for the camera. Do you like it?
This is my new 'hurry up, mom, I want to go play' smile. I love it:)
Only one week until I'm threeeeeee!

No comments: