Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a great time over the holidays. I didn't have to go to daycare for two weeks, so Daddy stayed home with me and Leah. Isn't he lucky?!?! On Christmas Eve we went to Nanny and Pappy's. I got lots of fun stuff in my stocking.So did Leah.
But she preferred the wrapping paper over everything!
I got Goldfish.
And so did Leah.
Mommy had to help Leah with her presents.
I could open all mine myself. I got lots of jammies.
And I got a pretty sweater, which I put on over top of my jammies I insisted on wearing over my clothes.
I got a dolly with a whole bunch of clothes.
Of course, I took all the clothes off of her! Her name is Abby.
Abby is bendy.
On Christmas morning, Santa left me a game! Daddy plays it with me.
Leah got a barn with some animals, but she preferred a little piece of wrapping paper, as usual.I got a hat and glove set.
And another one.
Leah got a book in her stocking. To be honest, the girl needed to start talking for Christmas. She driving us all crazy with her baby act.
I got some cool dress up shoes.To go with my cool dress up clothes. Do you like my earrings?Poor Boulder was once again neglected.
So later that weekend, Mommy and I made him some dog treats.
Really, it was mostly me.
Mommy was just getting in my way.
Boulder loved his treats! I hope everyone had a great holiday like I did!
BTW, I am wacko for Flacco!

No comments: