Friday, February 15, 2008

Hi Auntie Gail!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted, I've been very busy. I'm now 2 months old, I weigh 9lbs 4oz and I'm 23in. long. I've also started to sleep through the night. I still can't fall asleep on my own and apparently I cry in my sleep, but sleeping all night makes my mommy and daddy happy.

Mommy tells me Auntie Gail is upset I haven't been updated my blog enough so this post is dedicated to her. Here's a picture of me for you Auntie Gail of the big mess I made tonight. Enjoy!

4 comments:

gail said...

Maddy,
WHAT is your mother eating???

gail said...

Maddy,
What is your mother eating?

The Swarms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Swarms said...

Hannah accidently deleted our comment. This is what it said: Like mother like daughter says
Chris.