Monday, September 15, 2008

Hangin' Outside

Yesterday I turned nine months old! Mommy and Daddy keep saying I'm getting too big, but I still can't stand as tall as them, so I'm not sure what they are talking about. We had no plans this weekend, but on Saturday, Mommy and I went to see Halina and Tracey and we went to a consignment sale. I loved checking out all the clothes and I think I put almost every tag in my mouth. On Sunday, we visited more friends and even hung out with my future hubby, Collin, and his family. Collin is fun, but his big brother, Jake, keeps me entertained. Their mommy, Miss Amy, took pictures so I'll post them as soon as I get them.
Today, I went to Mommy's work in the afternoon. I had a blast and skipped my afternoon nap. I played with the housekeepers. They put me in a big rolling laundry cart with a bunch of warm towels and let me jump around. Mommy said she could hear me laughing down the hallway. Then they fed me Ritz crackers. All I have to say is yum-o.
So after we got home today, I was so wound up, Mommy took me outside. I love rolling off the nice big blanket and picking grass. I pick it with my hands.
Then I try to eat it:)
I even pick it with my toes.

I'm off to wreak havoc at daycare tomorrow...wish me luck!

No comments: