Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Latest in Video!

So, I told you before, I started a swimming class. Yesterday was my third class. I finally figured out that when I go under London Bridge, that I actually go under the water. Now, I remember to shut my mouth and I don't swallow any water. No sputtering for me! These vids are from last week. I'm still a little green to the swimming concept in them. Hopefully Daddy will come again and you can see my progress!



Recently, I figured out I can walk around in my activity center. Sometimes it's easier to go backwards! But it's really fun and I can play with any toys I want! Of course, sometimes I get obsessed with things that are not my toys, like a tag from Daddy's work stuff...



I have a cute little pink dog. I haven't given him an official name yet, but I like Pinky Tuscadero... don't ask my why. Mommy and Daddy have let me start napping with him. Apparently we wrestle in my sleep. It seems Pinky may have won. Can you believe Mommy took my picture with a flash and woke me up!?!? Oh well, we had to go straight to swim class anyway!


After class yesterday I had my nine month check up! I weigh 17 pounds, 13 ounces and I'm 28.5 inches long! Mommy says I need a new car seat! I'm not crawling forward yet, but I'm getting real close!

No comments: