Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Look at the Last Year

So this all started on December 14, 2007. I came into this world and awed the heck out of my parents and everyone else. I was a little tiny baby with big lungs a a little bit of a cone head. Look at these pics and watch how I grow. All of these pics were taken on the 14th or 15th of each month in my first year. My parents better keep it up 'cause I like looking at all these pics.
This is my birthday, I don't look excited but I was. This first year has been great. I've taught my parents all kinds of cool stuff. The latest thing they learned is that I will try to mimic everything they say...time to give up swearing, Dada! I also will eat more pasta then a big guy in Little Italy. Pasta, bread, cheese and milk...my favorite things!
I'm looking forward to another exciting year!

No comments: