Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

We've been doing alot of traveling, so I'm finally getting around to wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! On Christmas morning, I slept in until around 9. When I got up we went downstairs and opened gifts that Santa brought. I don't really get this whole unwrapping thing. I like to be very careful.
And when I get the present open just a little, I like to take the little parts out and taste them. Is that weird? After that we ate breakfast and then headed to Grandma's house in Pennsylvania. Uncle Paul and Aunt Angie were there too. Here all my presents had bows on them. I liked pulling off the bows.
After someone helped me with the paper, I got into opeing the boxes.I liked eating the bows though.We got home late and I slept in the next day. After breakfast we went to Nanny and Pappy's. Santa had left more gifts for me there! I was exhausted from opening presents! See all those presents behind Nanny? All mine!
I got a top. It's really fun!
I like this toy too. It has Mickey and Minnie in it.
Nanny made Mommy and I matching hats!I got two Amish bonnets. I kind of got one stuck on my head.
I got so many really cool gifts! I got this fun kitchen set. I'll post a video as soon as I master chocolate chip cookies! Anyway, I hope you Christmas was as good as mine. I'm sick today, wah! Oh and I started to play peek-a-boo by covering my eyes with my hands. Did you know you disappear when you cover your eyes?

No comments: