Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Curse of Friday the 13th

Last Thursday Mommy and Daddy woke me up early for some reason. I wouldn't find out for a few days what that reason was. Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at Debbie Daycare. It wasn't my day, but I had fun because Jake and Colin were there. Then Nanny came and picked me up and I spent the weekend at Nanny and Pappy's house. I always have fun there.
Well apparently, while I was innocently playing on Friday, Mommy and Daddy had another baby. A baby sister.
Her name is Leah Nicole.
She's pretty darn cute.
And she sleeps alot!
This is her and Nanny. I can't believe I have to share Nanny and Pappy!
When I met her, she was in the swing. She loves the swing. Much more than I ever did. I hung out and watched her for a while.
She gave me a present. One of my favorite things...an airplane!
I guess she's pretty cool. Even when she makes silly faces like this.
Here's me helping Daddy with Leah. I hold the towel in case something spills.
I guess having a sister is pretty cool. I wish she could play with me though. But Mommy and Daddy say I have to wait a little.I'll keep you up to date on how it's going. The jury is still out on whether Friday the 13th is a curse or not!

No comments: