Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Birthday

My second birthday came and went really fast. Mommy keeps crying about me being a preschooler now and where did the time go. She keeps telling Leah not to grow up, although sleeping through the night would be okay. My birthday party was cancelled due to the flood of our downstairs including my playroom. I still got lots of presents though!
I got a princess sleeping bag so so that I can sleep like the big kids at daycare. I don't need the pack and play anymore.Funny thing is now I'm sleeping in a pack and play at home 'cause I won't stay in my big girl bed. But I have no problems sleeping in my princess sleeping bag at daycare. I just love driving my parents crazy:)I also got the TinkerBell movie
Tons of Play Doh!
And lastly, my favorite, roller skates.
I got money and books too. Those are always my favs too!
My mommy made me the ugliest cake ever seen. It's supposed to be a butterfly cake, but something went horribly wrong. Mommy put all those princesses on there hoping I wouldn't notice.

It still tasted good, so I ate it up with some ice cream!What a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

Holly says said...

nice cake real good looking
haha
see you in a couple days,
Holly :)