Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Beach,, Part 2

This is gonna be quick since our beach vacation seems like eons ago! I mean, I already started preschool! I'm ready for football and fall, but I do love the beach!We played in the sand.
We tried to make sandcastles.
But Leah and I kept knocking them down.
Water run!
Nanny swam with me ALOT!
Leah was happy snacking.
We buried Daddy.
Then we dug a hole and
buried Leah.
But she
didn't seem
to mind!

I ran.
Daddy looking like he wants to pull his hair out:)
Leah thinking about exacting revenge on Daddy for burying her in the sand
Here is what we found after nap one day.
I guess destroying your crib makes you tired.
But she fixed it all by herself!
One night, we had dinner out on the beach.
I will say that Leah and I didn't eat much because we were too busy playing.
Daddy and I went out on the alligator!

Here's Leah pretending she wants to go in the water.
All of us went waaaay our there.
Then I went by myself.
I may have freaked out a little bit.
Will
she
ever
learn
????
Smores on the grill afterward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye,bye beach. Until next year!

No comments: