Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Go Ravens!

Are you ready to rock and roll, watch some ball and eat ice cream?!?!?!

I know I said I was going to have a beach part two post, BUT, Mommy took me to my first Ravens game! Her friend, Bill, had a couple extra tickets and I got to go on Friday! Also my friends Jake and Colin were there with Miss Amy and Mr Mike.This is us on Bill's rooftop deck in Federal Hill. We could see everything!
But we couldn't sit still:)
For those of you that don't remember, this is Colin, my future husband. It's kind of an old fashioned prearranged type of thing.
Wouldn't this make a lovely wedding picture. I wonder if we could get married at Raven's Stadium??
Inside the stadium was awesome!
The snacks weren't bad either!
I wear number five, just like Mommy. But Mommy has been wearing number five since long before Joe Flacco was even out of high school!
Of course I had ice cream!
It was Dippin' Dots actually. The jury is still out as to whether I'll get those again.
This is Mommy's friend, Bill. He's soooooo cooool. He gave me a Raven's hat AND a University of Delaware pin to wear!
And he let me stand on his legs so I could see the action!
Ok, Mommy can't actually find her number five jersey since we moved, but she promised to find it by opening day! I can't wait to go back and cheer on the Ravens! I'm getting a foam finger next time!

No comments: