Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ellioak Farm

Today we went to Clark Ellioak's Farm. There was all kind of fun stuff to do. First, we walked around and met all kinds of animals that I've only seen in books. I got to get close and pet them. This goat was very cute.
This horse thought my pumpkin socks were a carrot.This donkey got so close to eating my foot that Mommy freaked out a little:)
The pigs said 'oink, oink!'
Check out this funky chicken!
I rode around on Daddy's shoulders!Here''s me petting the Angora Goat

Then we went to go pick out a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch! There were so many to choose from.
"I want this one!"
I could pick it up myself!
I wonder what it tastes like?!?!
I was very happy to find my very own pumpkin.
Me pickin' my punkin'

When we were done, I was so tired. I tried to nap in the pumpkin patch, but Mommy and Daddy took me home with my pumpkin.

No comments: