Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Run, Forrest, run!

I haven't been up to much lately because I've been sick. I had a runny nose for a few days, so Mommy took me to the doctor. Just to reassure her that I needed to go see the doctor, I threw up on her in the waiting area. Hehe! I felt better after, but Mommy was all yucky! Anyway, I have double ear infections, but I'm feeling better already.
I was home with Daddy today and he got the full effect of my antibiotics:) Let's just say, it's a little messy. But as I said, I'm feeling better. As you can see in this vid, not only can I crawl and sit myself up now, but I can run!


Can anyone please tell me why I can only run in circles?!?! Will I ever break free?

I have eight teeth now! Mommy thought I had four teeth coming in, but they were just wide teeth, there were only two. Eight teeth at ten months isn't half bad! Everyday I eat more and more stuff. We were at a picnic on Sunday and I got to eat real chicken from mommy's plate. It was delicious! Much better than the jarred stuff.

Well, I should go to bed. I have a long day of chasing toddlers at daycare tomorrow!

No comments: