Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten months

Ten months is harder than I thought it would be. I guess it's because I'm sick. I think that the pretty orange creamsickle ice cream is making things that come out the other was yucky. My rear is on fire. Just so you know, Daddy gets the brunt of them! It's a plot Mommy and I put together.heheh. I turned ten months old today. I wearing grown up clothes with snaps at the bottom, but they are very stylish. Here's some pics from me right before bedtime.Notice my pretty hair. I had peas and sweet potatoes all over it...it very nourishing.
I haven't started wearing shoes yet, but I have a pretty pair. Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow. They taste good at least!
I'm ready to get my diaper changed AGAIN! Don't forget to load me up with salve and powder!

There is another post I'm trying to get up. But I'm having some problems getting the vid small enough. Maybe I'll just post it in You Tube. It's a funny vid so keep posted.

No comments: