Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pics

On Easter weekend we did alot of traveling. We went to a bike race on Saturday. Mommy and I stayed and played in the car 'cause it was cold and rainy. Sometimes I think my daddy needs his head examined. Then we went to Grandma Swarm's house. Mommy and Daddy took no pictures because they were too tired. On Sunday we went to Nanny and Pappy's house.

This is me in my Easter dress with my dog, Fluffy.
Do you ever think my hair will grow?While we were there, I found the biggest jar of animal crackers ever seen in the history of the world!
I tried picking it up.
I tried kicking it over to my daddy to open.
I even tried opening it my self. My daddy finally felt sorry for me and I did get a couple crackers!
This is Nanny and Pappy's dog, Max. I loved that he was behind a door and couldn't slobber all over me. I'm not so sure that he liked it though.
I hope everyone had a nice Easter!

No comments: