Monday, April 27, 2009

You Should See My Stork Pose

Saturday was my last yoga class. I'm very sad it has come to an end. Hopefully, it will restart in the summer or fall, but who knows. I don't want to forget tree pose or hop along yogi! Here's some pick from the last day.

This is me with Miss Katie's dolly, Molly. I hang out with her sometimes.
There was this idea to put us all together like a flower and take our picture.
As you can see, it's hard to get a bunch of toddlers to sit still for a picture!
I'm holding a lizard and baby Molly (yes another Molly) is holding onto Cooper's shirt.
Molly and I sat still the longest.
Miss Katie said that this was the longest she ever saw me sit still! I think she may be right...unless I'm sleeping, of course!
Then we did our yoga headstands.
Miss Katie, the instructor is on the right with Cooper.
Thanks to Cooper's mom for taking the pictures!
We crawled through the tunnel.
I was sad when the tunnel went out in the hallway.
I'm going to miss yoga. Fortunately, Mommy remembers most of the songs and poses! I think maybe we'll do swim lessons over the summer.
See ya later!

No comments: