Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'll Try to Be Good

It's been a while since I last posted, sorry about that. You see, now that I can walk and run, my parents are very busy keeping me safe and not taking my picture. I will try to be good so they can catch me in action. I love that the weather is getting warmer and I can play outside. Mommy has taken me to the park a couple times. I love the swing and the little slide. I take my stuffed dog, Fluffy, almost every where I go. He even rides on the swing with me! I love playing with balls too. I even have one I can sit on and bounce and a little pink one I kick around the house. I love to jump on the bed too. Sometimes I do it in the middle of the night! My mommy and daddy says this wakes them, so I try not to do it in the middle of the night. I'm trying to be good. Mommy got me some crayons. I love taking them out and putting them in the box. I'm not so sure about coloring with them though. Lastly, I have all my molars for now and I'm just waiting for my canine teeth to come in. Then I'll be ready for full toddler biting! Just kidding! I'll try to be good!
I will try to post more in April!!

No comments: