Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So we went to my Uncle Zane and Aunt Katie's for Thanksgiving. It was my first Thanksgiving! We traveled for what seemed like forever. My mommy and daddy packed all my stuff but forgot something they ALWAYS have with them...their camera. No video camera either. But, Uncle Zane saved the day and found his camera.

This is my Aunt Katie. We had soooo much fun together! She made me laugh so hard I peed my diaper!
I went to Nanny when I needed a rest. Playing is hard work! I can say 'Nana' now! I'm pretty sure she is going to be a key person in getting things that I want as soon as I can talk real good and start sentences with,"I want..."I got all dressed up for Thanksgiving dinner.
Do you like my bonnet? Pappy picked it out:)
Pappy gave me this roll too. I also ate turkey, peas, and sweet potatoes!
They even gave me a spoon. I went through three of them!
Daddy thinks this picture is funny 'cause I look like I'm picking my nose. Funny guy isn't he?
Next holiday...my first birthday! yay!

No comments: