Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Mommy and Daddy dressed me up like a lamb and took me trick or treating on Main Street in Ellicott City.
Daddy held me while I picked out candy. I didn't find out until later that I wasn't allowed to eat the candy! It was all for Mommy and Daddy!
After we were done, we stopped at the coffee shop for a coffee break. I was tired. Trick or treating is hard work!

We met up with Miss Amy, Mr Mike and their two kids Collin and Jake. Collin is my future hubby. Yes, that's right, I'm in a prearranged marriage. Is there something wrong with that?? Collin was a lion.
Here we are with Jake. He was dressed up like a robot. He got a lot more candy than I did!
Here's a vid of me getting some candy...for Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo adorable! HAHA! Well you guys really need to see my new youtube videos! We made another one that my dad is in! It's funny! Check it out! I love you all!
♥MarissaKai