Thursday, November 13, 2008

What I've been up to lately

I've been real busy lately. I had to watch Mommy and Daddy eat all my Halloween candy. It bummed me out. So things that have been keeping me busy are: messing up the kitchen rug...That was funny!
Hanging out with Boulder...
We even yawn together.
I sometimes sleep with my butt up in the air. What of it? Daddy thought it was so funny, he took my picture. Paybacks, Daddy!
I also learned how to pull myself up into standing! Sometimes I even let go and wobble around for a while. I will take some steps with Mommy or Daddy holding my hands. But I won't let them take a vid until I get better!

I love all my new toys Mommy got me at the garage sale. I can never decide what to play with. I do like my reflection in the fireplace though...what a cute baby!

I also learned how to crawl on my hands and knees. My boyfriend, Colin, taught me. It's really faster.

Well, tomorrow I'll be 11 months old! I'm getting ready for my party in a month!

2 comments:

Car, Lyss, Kens, Riss, Ria, or Al said...

I Love the Picture of Maddy and Bolder (How do you spell bolder? Boulder?) Anyways, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
♥Rissa

Maddy said...

It's Boulder...the same as a big rock or a city in Colorado.