Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love Salmon

Let me tell you about the new things I've been doing besides crawling and cruising. Last Friday I started pointing. I point at things and also just at nothing at all. I started to follow along in books and turn pages instead of always trying to shut and eat the book. I still like chewing on books, but what's a girl to do. Today I said "no" and "uh oh". Mommy said it was cute. She doesn't really know what she is in for, but I do!
I eat more and more food that Mommy and Daddy eat. This week I started eating salmon. It is so yummy that I was making smacking sounds! I also at carrots and couscous. I drink pretty good out of a cup.



Only three and a half weeks until my first birthday!

1 comment:

Car, Lyss, Kens, Riss, Ria, or Al said...

my birthdays close to the day after ♥♥♥holly♥♥♥