Saturday, December 6, 2008

Road Trip

My mommy took me downtown on Thursday to visit her friend Miss Janet and her kids, AJ, Luke and Sam. We walked from Janet's house to the Science Center. OK, Mommy and Miss Janet walked and the rest of us rode. Anyway, there is this room upstairs for little kids like us. There is even a room just for teeny kids like me. We didn't go there, I liked hanging with the bigger kids. We had the whole place to ourselves! It was so much fun! The first thing I played with was the train table.
Okay, all I really did was chew on the train tracks! But I had fun walking around the table.
This is Sam, I think.And this is Luke (I think). I'm not sure 'cause they are twins and look very much alike.
Luke was playing in the water. I think that will be one of my favorite activities at the Science Center when I'm a little older. I love water!The boys were very nice to me and shared with me.
I tasted everything I played with just to make sure it wasn't a snack for me.
AJ threw me these small beach balls. I had a blast paying with them.
It's a good thing I crawl fast 'cause they kept rolling away.
This is AJ. He's the oldest brother. Doesn't he have a great smile?
I had so much fun, I passed out for three hours when we got home! I can't wait to see them again!

No comments: