Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!

Mommy and Daddy got me all dressed up on Thursday to go see a man with a white beard. His name is Santa Claus and supposedly he is going to bring me presents for Christmas. You can write letters to Santa, but I'm too small for that. So I just went to tell him what I wanted. First, though, I had to push a button to see how I rated on the 'Naughty or Nice' scale. I pushed the button.Mommy and I were nervous while we waited.
I'm not sure why we were nervous. Of course I'm on the Nice list. Have you ever met a nicer baby??
Then we went to the mailbox. When Mommy pulled it open...
There was a big gush of wind and snow that came out. I guess is was from the North Pole! How exciting.
The snow got all over me! I wasn't sure what to do.
I'm still in a little shock about the whole thing.
Then I went to sit on Santa's lap. I wasn't sure what to think at first. But I told him what I wanted for Christmas.
Then I posed for some pictures.


Afterwards, Santa gave me a button and a bracelet. He was a pretty cool guy.
Remember, Santa is watching, so you'd better be good...just like me!

No comments: