Sunday, December 14, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday!!!!!

Well, today is my very FIRST birthday! My parents planned a very small party with just a couple of my friends and family. This is me playing with Maggie. She babysits me sometimes with her mom. She wrote a play for me for my birthday!This is Colin (future hubby) and Halina. Halina is going to be a big sister in June!
This is Jake. He's a little shy, but he's fun to play with.
This is Miss Amy...Jake and Colin's mommy.
This is Kaylee. She looks just like her mommy in this picture.
After playing with my friends, I got to eat cake. I must admit, I didn't really know what was going on at first. What was the deal with the candle? Anyway, is it really cake if there is no sugar in it? Don't ask me, my mommy made it. I'm just saying it tasted a little like twigs...not that I would know what twigs tasted like:)
The butterfly was actually cupcakes. The frosting was tasty.
Okay, I will admit that I did like the cake. It just took some getting used to.
That's me, the birthday Princess!
Then, there was even more fun. I got to open presents!
Jake helped me. He was a little more excited than me 'cause he has done this before. I got a baby doll!
And some books...
And a really cool ride on car! It's pink and purple, my favorites!
After the party, I took a big nap. Then after I woke up and called my cousins. They sang
'happy birthday' to me. Then I ate the phone:)
Well, I had a great day. Just remember, Christmas is right around the corner!

No comments: